How to fix Fortnite "driver has known issues" warning message

I was trying Fortnite on a laptop but got the following error:

The installed version of the Intel graphics driver has known issues.
Please install the latest driver version.

Would you like to visit the following URL to download the driver?

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/80939/Graphics

Intel(R) UHD Graphics
Installed: 30.0.101.1122
Minimum required: 30.0.101.1404

First, I tried to update the driver through Device Manager with Windows Update. To try this, right-click your graphics adapter in Device Manager and select Update. But there was no newer update available.

I then tried to update my drivers with the software Intel Support Assistant. But after updating the drivers, I still got the error message!

Then I checked my laptop model and googled what graphics adapter it has. I went through that original link again, selected the graphics card type by hand and downloaded the newest driver, and now finally the error message is gone.

So there you have it, that's how I managed to update the driver for my UHD Graphics integrated graphics card.

Unfortunately, Fortnite was still unplayable on this laptop, but the message was gone. Maybe this will help someone with a better machine. Good luck!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to fix the weird audio bug in Kingdom Come: Deliverance

How to install and play Curse of Monkey Island on Android

How to get rid of coil whine just by tweaking BIOS

How to fix the Anno 1404 out of memory error

How to find the ScummVM game folder on Android

Asus K8n bios update